Friday, August 19, 2011

Michigan Friday: Has Another Contest For You!

The last T-Shirt contest for the Spring Game was a huge success.  It seems a lot of you like T-Shirts that pokes a little fun at that school in Columbus.  I think Coach Hoke calls them "Ohio".
Well, the good folks at Smack Apparel has sent me some different "Ohio" shirts.   This time, I think I have 12 of them.  Which equals 12 winners! 

I will take email entries from Today to Monday August 22, 2011.

Contest Instructions:
  1. Send me an email at thebighouseblog@hotmail.com with:

  2. Your best guess on the next two football players from the 2012 class that will verbally commit to Michigan.

  3. As a tie breaker, I  will use the order of the players listed on your email for a timeline. (the players don't have to commit this weekend, I am just looking for the next 2 no matter the time frame) For example: 

Example Email:

Bob,
I think the following guys will commit to Michigan in the next few weeks:
  1. Uncle Ron

  2. Voice of Reason

(If Uncle Ron commits on 9/1 and VOR commits on 9/15 - this is a winner, if I don't have 12 winners with the correct order, I will take the correct 2 players) 

The first 12 people in my inbox with the right answer will win this T Shirt.  I will do my best with sizes.



If you have any questions, please put them in the commets field so I can answer them for everyone.

Thank you and have fun!

-Bob